Re: MIA (or derelict) maintainers list

(I know you responded with updated info to some of them already, but
I'll comment anyway.)

* Nathanael Nerode <neroden@twcny.rr.com> [2003-12-14 14:18]:
> * Sebastian Gross <sjg@debian.org>

He orphaned/gave-up-for-removal a couple of packages, and they're gone
now.

> * Brian White <bcwhite@pobox.com>

This is a long story, feel free to see -devel archives for details.
he's obviously not really up-to-date with current Debian anymore, but
orphaning his stuff is hard because a) he did good stuff for Debian in
the past and b) he answers email.  Anyway, the packages are really in
a bad shape, so I just sent him a mean mail.

> * Hugo Espuny <hec@debian.org>

You said he's around again, but I cannot see this.  I orphaned his two
packages (one of theim being postnuke which I'll have removed in a few
days).

> * Martin Mitchell <martin@debian.org>

I finally orphaned the rest.

> * Chris Ruffin <cmruffin@debian.org>

He seems to be around?

> * Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk>

He's definitely around again.

> * Lenart Janos <ocsi@debian.org>

He's sort of around, but has way too many packages - he used to be able
to handle them, but I think he got busy with school.  If you can
convince him to give some away, that would surely be a great.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com