Re: qa.d.o/orphaned.html

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 09:44:46PM +1000, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 07:28:31AM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> >
> > Did you look in CVS?
> >

> Hmm, have now. Looks like it's been deleted. I wonder it it's worthwhile
> porting your TCL backend to a backend that ships with OpenLDAP as standard,
> that way we don't need to rely on a custom TCLified LDAP server?

Well, the alternative is a perl backend, or shell backend. The problem
with anything else is that it isn't live, and you have to import the
data into ldap every so often (which can be a time and resource
consuming task to do often enough).

I was really hoping that Adam would one day convert the bts into a SQL
database, which would have made things super easy.

Thanks for looking into this. I'll see what I can do from here.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/