Re: qa.d.o/orphaned.html

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 04:20:38PM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 08:03:16AM +1000, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> >
> > Is it as simple as taking the existing openldap2 source package from
> > unstable, building it against woody, with TCL enabled? I'd like to help.
>
> That's the theory. You can also disable the uneeded backends like odbc.

Okay, I need some help. There's obviously more to it than there seems...
There's a few references to a 'back-tcl' in the source, nothing included,
Google's being evasive, and the FAQoMatic implies it's contribware and it
*should* be able to get it from http://www.openldap.org/downloads but
there's nothing obvious at that address...

Andrew