RFS: g5: GTK+-based five-in-a-row game

Hi, I am requesting a sponsor for the g5 package. I have announced my
intent to adopt it
<URI:http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=165500> and have
produced (to my knowledge) the files necessary to adopt this package
<URI:http://24.125.118.27:8080/Projects/Debian/Packages/g5/>. The .dsc
and the .changes files are signed with my GPG key, ID 0E99FD65
<URI:http://24.125.118.27:8080/aew.asc>. The following is from the
debian/control file:

Package: g5
[...]
 G5 is a simple game in the nature of Tic-Tac-Toe where the object of
 the game is to line up five symbols in a row. The game is played
 opposite an AI player. G5 is still in beta, but the core game is there.
 Contributions of graphics and sound are welcomed.

...And my entry in debian/changelog is as follows:

g5 (0.2-5) unstable; urgency=low

  * Improved upon the package description.
  * Updated to the latest Debian policy version, 3.6.1.0.
  * Morphed into a native Debian package.
  * Adopted by Alexander Winston <alexander.winston@comcast.net>.

 -- Alexander Winston <alexander.winston@comcast.net>  Sun, 02 Nov 2003
16:20:09 -0500