Re: Need help: difficult NM / requestor

Hi there,

Thanks Roland for presenting the situation objectively. He has taken time to
elaborate on what led to the current undesirable situation and our IRC
discussion today. It is as he has said. I didn't see any significant
misrepresentation. [*]

I am very busy writing a paper and doing a book review. When I have some
volunteer time available, I will try to attend the bug reports and I'll
inform potential uploads to Roland and d-mentors list.

Regards,

[*] I didn't call anybody "fuckwit" btw.  That was probably an Aussie, I
dunno :)

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara  KDE Project: http://www.kde.org