Re: NMU request for net-snmp

On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 04:31:54PM -0700, Daniel Schepler wrote:
> Paul Hampson <Paul.Hampson@anu.edu.au> writes:
> > Anyway, I just want to draw someone's attention to the
> > net-snmp package (libsnmp5 and snmpd for example) which has
> > three RC bugs against it, two of which have been open for
> > about a month, and both of those are FTBFS-type errors)
> >
> > All three RC bugs have patches, and are in fact fairly trivial
> > ("obviously correct") fixes. As such, I'd like to see this
> > package NMU'd so that it can slide into testing.

> Since this message has gone more than 3 weeks without response from
> the maintainer that I can tell, I'll go ahead and do upload an NMU to
> DELAYED based on the patches in the BTS.  The exception is that I plan
> to fix the aclocal issue the same way I did in ucd-snmp -- which is to
> copy the one package-specific macro to acinclude.m4 so that aclocal
> will work.

That suits me fine. Thankyou.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.
 -- Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989

use, duplication and distribution.