Re: doc-rfc package

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 01:34:03PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Martin Quinson wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > here is the mail I made one week ago to vorlon stating that I did repackage
> > doc-rfc, closing most of its bugs on the way. I'm resending this to
> > debian-qa because I'm affraid that someone else dupplicate this work...
> >
> > Could someone please comment on this ?
>
> It looks like good work, I would be happy to see this package's
> long-standing problems dealt with. Are you seeking a sponsor for this
> stuff?

Yes I am. Vorlon proposed to sponsor me, but I guess he wouldn't mind if you
sponsor me. The most problematic problem with doc-rfc is
  #92810: doc-rfc: license is not DFSG-free
I'll let vorlon contact upstream and search for a solution to this problem
(that's a part of his assignment by aj on -release :).

Beside of this, my new package should close all bugs, but I'm not sure
anymore since there is so much of them. Could I tag pending the bugs that my
version solve, so that I've a cleared view of the remaining work?

Thanks, Mt.

--
Nos péchés sont têtus, nos repentirs sont lâches
          --- Ch.Baudelaire, Les fleurs du mal