Bug 188173: should kernel-patch-int be removed ?

Hi,

it seems to me that the package kernel-patch-int should not only be
orphaned but also be removed entirely from the archive (sarge/sid).

The package is outdated and does not work on either woody or sarge/sid, and
since it is not supported by upstream anymore, this won't change in the
future.

Last but not least, it has been superseded by cryptoapi-core-source
(maintainer cc'ed if he has something to add) which implements the
currently accepted way of providing cryptographical functions in the
linux-kernel.

Any objection ? Should I wait or file a bug for removal ?

Frédéric