Re: Orphaned packages in testing which were never in stable

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 02:18:24PM +0200, Tille, Andreas wrote:
> >      * #143030: smupsd should not release with woody
> ---> I did my statement according to this package which was introduced
>      and orphaned by myself.  It is not a target for woody but I would
>      love to see it in Debian as long as it has some features other
>      UPS monitors do not have.

Ugh, smupsd is to be pulled from woody? *arg* I really need that package
for our server and I am not sure if the package I built for potato
will continue working. Perhaps I am taking this over but it is a bit
complicated to test a package for unstable when the only system with
the hardware I have is running stable :(

cu
	Torsten