Re: How to report a maintainer missing in action?

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:37:50 +0100
David Schmitt <david@josefine.at> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 04:32:47PM -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> [..]
> > +this maintainer. Start by logging in to the <url id="http://db.debian.org";
> > +name="Debian Developer's Database"> and doing a full search to
> > +check whether the maintainer is on vacation and when they were
> > +last seen. Collect any important package names they maintain and
>
> Taking a look at db.d.o I'm left quite confused. Although there is a
> 'Last Modified' Record which is quite recent for those DDs I checked,
> there is no (direct[1]) indication when 'they were last seen'.
I think there are some fields on the db that are only visible if you log in
with your DD password, that may be the case for you? there's a Last Seen
field in there

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>