Re: How to report a maintainer missing in action?

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 04:32:47PM -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
[..]
> +this maintainer. Start by logging in to the <url id="http://db.debian.org";
> +name="Debian Developer's Database"> and doing a full search to
> +check whether the maintainer is on vacation and when they were
> +last seen. Collect any important package names they maintain and

Taking a look at db.d.o I'm left quite confused. Although there is a
'Last Modified' Record which is quite recent for those DDs I checked,
there is no (direct[1]) indication when 'they were last seen'.

Regards, David

[1] i.e. without guessing.
--
Signaturen sind wie Frauen. Man findet selten eine Vernuenftige
	-- gesehen in at.linux