Re: How to report a maintainer missing in action?

Le Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 10:33:56PM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen écrivait:
> if somebody could add me to the qa group, or copy
> http://pandora.debian.org/~tfheen/qa-mia-readme.html, that should be
> it.

I'm not sure that such a transcription of the README is ok for
a web documentation. I thought about something more simple, which
doesn't speak of that X-MIA-Summary (since tbm adds it when people
don't put one) but which explains in more details how to
contact the MIA maintainer and so on.

Anyway, this is probably better than nothing, so I'll let tbm
add it if he wish. :-)