3.0.18 testing

i386 and powerpc i18n boot-floppies builds fresh from CVS have been
posted at <URL:http://people.debian.org/~aph/debian/dists/woody/main/>.

We've been having some i18n related build problems which generally
leads to the install system not being able to start right (either
getting to the release notes screen, or sometimes in getting to the
next screen, and sometimes the app won't start at all and keeps
flashing, which is init trying to start it over and over).

Please let me know if you get those problems.  Note that I still
haven't decided whether to enable i18n at all on PowerPC images or
not; I'd like to but obviously it's gotta function first ... :)