Adopting xanim (non-free, boo hiss)

I sent this to wnpp and debian-devel; Hamish Moffatt suggested that I
forward it here as well.

Chris, not a subscriber to -qa (so please CC me if necessary).
|         Chris Lawrence        |            Visit my home page!            |
|    <quango@watervalley.net>   |      http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/      |
|                               |                                           |
|    Grad Student, Pol. Sci.    |    This address has been spam-proofed.    |
|   University of Mississippi   |     All spam goes to your postmaster.     |
--- Begin Message ---
Although it does not appear in wnpp, xanim is mainatined by the Debian
QA Group.  I would like to adopt it, if nobody objects.

At the moment, it looks like a few bugs are in the BTS that are
actually fixed, and upstream has released decoders for Alpha and
PowerPC which should be integrated into the package.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence       |  You have a computer.  Do you have Linux?   |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>  |    http://www.linux-m68k.org/index.html     |
|   Grad Student, Pol. Sci.   |       Do you want your bank to snoop?       |
|  University of Mississippi  |      http://www.defendyourprivacy.com/      |

--- End Message ---