Block Chain Users Record

Hi,

Hope this finds you well.

Would you be interested in acquiring Block Chain Users List for your upcoming sales and marketing initiative?

Please let me know your target criteria as per the below parameters, so that I can get back to you with counts and pricing details for your review.

Target Geography:-______?

Target job titles:-________?

We also customize data according to your specific target audience.

Our service also include data appending.

Looking ahead to hear back from you.

Regards,

Sandra Green | Marketing Executive

If you don't wish to receive this email, reply back with "leave out" in subject