PVC fabric

Dear Manager,
How are you?
This is Jonny from LONA company. Our company produce PVC coated and laminated material,like PVC tarpaulin,PVC banner, PVC mesh and so on,which are widely used in Waterproof material transportation,advertisement,medical and many other areas.
Could you advise the detail specification you need, or advise me your use of the material? Then i will send you my best price for your information.
Thanks and looking forward to your reply.

B.regards.
Jonny