Re: Motif FTBFS on non-linux due to YYSTYPE

Hi Paul

Thanks for uploading!

On 25 May 2013 17:47, Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:
If we fixed the FTBFS, do you want to start filling wishlist bugs
against the reverse dependencies of lesstif2-dev? (I am working on nedit
already). Or do you want me to start them? If you do, please don't
forget to tag them with the lesstif2motif usertag.

I will file the bugs against the reverse dependencies of lesstif2-dev in Debian.
I will also file one in Ubuntu to remove openmotif and replace with motif.

Regards
Graham