Better Business Beareau Claim No. 51P170M61

Sorry, your e-mail does not support HTML format. Your messages can be viewed in your browser

Better Business Bureau ©
Start With Trust

Tue, 8 Jan 2013

RE: Issue N. 51P170M61

The Better Business Bureau has been booked the above mentioned plaint from one of your clientes with reference to their business relations with you. The details of the consumer's concern are available at the link below. Please pay attention to this issue and let us know about your opinion as soon as possible.

We politely ask you to open the APPEAL REPORT to reply on this claim letter.

We are looking forward to your prompt rebound.

Yours respectfully
Luke Foster
Dispute Consultant
Better Business Bureau

Better Business Bureau
3093   Wilson Blvd, Suite 600  Arlington, VA 27001
Phone: 1 (703) 276.0100  Fax: 1 (703) 525.8277