New Notification in My Verizon

SIGNIFICANT ACCOUNT NOTE FROM VERIZON WIRELESS.
Your informational message is ready.
Your account number ending in: XXX2 XXXX0
Respective Client
For your commodity, your acknowledgment letter can be reviewed in the Documentations desk of My Verizon.
Please check your confirmation message for more details related to your recent transaction.
Open Information Letter
In addition, in My Verizon you will find links to information about your device & services that may be helpfull if you looking for answers.
Thank you for selecting us .
My Verizon is also accessible 24/7 to assist you with:
  • Utilization details
  • Review your plan
  • Review Account Users
  • Pay your bill
  • And much, much more...
  • � 2012 Verizon Wireless
    Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 919QQB | Basking Ridge, FL 06692
    We keepi your privacy. Please visit our policy for more information