The Music & More Foundation: Read The Latest Digest

The Music & More Foundation
Social Digest for the week of August 27, 2012
Follow Me:

Welcome to this week's Social Digest! Below you'll find a recap of some

great things that happened over the past week. If you like what you read, just
click on it and reply, comment, post or let us know what you think! Thanks for
your support.

See something you think is hot?
Share it with your friends by clicking on the fire icon
Social Digest V3 728x90 #1

Your Donation is Tax Exempt http://gkccfonlinedonat... The Music & More
Foundation a div. of The Greater Kansas City Community Foundation: with strict
policy we are organized to support Public Access Radio,Music Organizations &
Choirs.this policy is structured for musicians & the performing arts to
prosper and turn their love for music & poetry into a career... ---------...

  via YouTube on 08.27.12

POETIC NOTES | 7Hundred KC
| SOUTH WEST BOULEVARD
|KCMO | 8 P.M. | SUNDAYS |
http://t.co/lM0LCad8

  via Twitter on 08.27.12

I WONDER IF SHE'LL
JOIN THE LINEUP FOR THE
NEXT POETRY SESSION
blackfriday poetry
2012(OFFICIAL LINEUP) ...

  via Twitter on 08.27.12

I uploaded a @YouTube video
http://t.co/UiBgGZC7
the music & more
foundation

  via Twitter on 08.27.12

I posted a new photo to
Facebook
http://t.co/hxGoeN7p

  via Twitter on 08.27.12

[...]

Unsubscribe | Update Info | Privacy Policy
The Music & More Foundation sent this message to packages@qa.debian.org
Questions? Contact The Music & More Foundation
c/o FanBridge, Inc. - 14525 SW Millikan Way #16910
Beaverton Oregon 97005 United States