From: Kamil Ignacak <acerion@wp.pl>
To: simon_baldwin@yahoo.com
Cc: kamal@whence.com; packages@qa.debian.org
Sent: Tuesday, 30 August 2011, 19:05
Subject: News about unixcw?

Hi Simon,

Recently I've started using cwcp program from unixcw package to learn Morse code. I find it very useful, but I have also noticed that the program has some problems. Some of them have been addressed by patches created by Kamal Mostafa (https://launchpad.net/~kamalmostafa/+archive/unixcw-fixes). I have implemented some changes in my local copy of cwlib myself as well.

I would like to ask you whether you still actively maintain this package, and if you accept any patches or other kind of help with the package.

I'm adding in CC some people who may be interested in any news about the package.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Kamil Ignacak