Let me help you increase your sales and customer base.

My name is Dan and I am with a small marketing firm that has developed
a marketing strategy that has been very successful in helping hundreds
of small businesses increase their sales and customer base for less
than the cost of what they currently spend on advertising. We can be
doing the exact same thing for your business whether you are local or
nation wide. This is NOT a web based strategy and does not require a
web site.

Our philosophy is simple. Do something small with us and let me show
you the return. Once you see that our system does work, you will be
more excited to do something larger. With a weak economy and record
levels of low consumer spending, small businesses need to help take
care of each other now more than ever.

We have decided to try and reach out to more small businesses in
different ways which is why you received this email. We have been
looking through online listings such as Merchant Circle, Yellow Pages,
Google Places, and Yahoo Business in an attempt to contact and make
relationships with more small businesses.

If you would like some more information, please reply to this email
with a phone number and I can give you a call, or you can call me
directly at 517-586-1329 10am - 6pm EST. Again we are very small and
sometimes cannot get to every call. If no one is available, please
leave a message and I WILL return your call as soon as I possibly can.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to working with you.

 Dan Miler

Allstar Web Works

517-586-1329

--
Your address was originally selected to receive this message because we
believe we offer a service that would benefit you and your business.

http://allstarwebworks.com/phplist/?p=blacklist&email=packages@qa.debian.org