Printing business - --from Shanghai ksprinting factory of China

Dear Manager,
May I introduce myself to you? My name is Bruce Lee of Shanghai KS Printing Co. Ltd. in China. Your name and
address were procurred from a website we visited. We are a printing house in China with over 30 years experience.
We supply a printing service of the highest high quality combined with very competitive pricing.
Most of our customers are located in Europe, Africa, North America and Southeast Asia.

Such as:
 In Italy:     Sixty-fourpublisher, LogoPublisher
 In the UK:    Beyond Black, Top That Publishing
 In the USA:   Abedus Press, Stanley Publishing Company LLC
 In Australia: Billy's book, Sid Harta publishing, Odyssey publishing etc.

If you require any printing services, please do not hesitate to let me know? Looking forward to your early reply.

Sincerely yours,

Shanghai Kangshi printing Co.,Ltd.

Shanghai E-Tang import & export Co.,Ltd

No.119, Lane 333 Hua Fa Road, Xuhui  district, Shanghai, China, 200231

Tel:  +86-21-51718508

Fax: +86-21-51718528

MB:    86 18217337235

SKYPE:           Bruce.Lee915