Printing business - --from Shanghai ksprinting factory of China

Dear Manager,

May I introduce myself to you? My name is Bruce Lee of Shanghai KS Printing Co. Ltd. in China. Your name and
address were procurred from a website we visited. We are a printing house in China with over 30 years experience.
We supply a printing service of the highest high quality combined with very competitive pricing.
Most of our customers are located in Europe, Africa, North America and Southeast Asia.

Such as:
 In Italy:     Sixty-fourpublisher, LogoPublisher
 In the UK:    Beyond Black, Top That Publishing
 In the USA:   Abedus Press, Stanley Publishing Company LLC
 In Australia: Billy's book, Sid Harta publishing, Odyssey publishing etc.

If you require any printing services, please do not hesitate to let me know? Looking forward to your early reply.

Sincerely yours,

Bruce

2011-08-25

Shanghai Kangshi printing Co.,Ltd.

Shanghai E-Tang import & export Co.,Ltd

No.119, Lane 333 Hua Fa Road, Xuhui  district, Shanghai, China, 200231

Tel:  +86-21-51718508

Fax: +86-21-51718528

MB:    86 18217337235

SKYPE:           Bruce.Lee915