Your message dated Sat, 14 May 2011 01:25:50 +0200 with message-id <email@example.com> and subject line Bug#626616: Removed package(s) from unstable has caused the Debian Bug report #72157, regarding screensaver doesn't block palm syncing... to be marked as done. This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with. If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith. (NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.) -- 72157: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=72157 Debian Bug Tracking System Contact email@example.com with problems
--- Begin Message ---
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: screensaver doesn't block palm syncing...
- From: Juha Ylitalo <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:08:27 +0300
- Message-id: <20000921120826.A450@shoes.st-paul>Package: gnome-pilot Version: 0.1.54-1 Severity: wishlist After reading Avi Rubin's notes about "Windows NT/2000 palm sync" from comp.risks digests 21.04 and 21.05, I decided to do same experiment in Linux machine. Avi's concern was that in Windows NT/2000, anyone who has correct settings in his Palm (pilot username, etc.), can successfully sync with PC, which keyboard has been locked and depending on sync settings either wipe information from PC or collect information from PC. In my experiment, I waited until screensaver locked the system, put pilot into craddle and pressed HotSync button in cradle. Result was that it synced just beatifully. Unfortunately I didn't have any extra Palms available so that I would have been able to check, how easy/difficult it would be in reality to make other Palm to "fake" its identity in comparison to guessing users password. Anyway, this is gnome-pilot specific problem, because pilotmgr and pilot-link don't provide any tools (that I would be aware of ) for automating sync to happen, when you press HotSync button in cradle. Solution for the problem would be that gpilotd would somehow check from xscreensaver or from someother source, whether or not terminal is locked before it allows sync to happen. -- Juha Ylitalo firstname.lastname@example.org <work e-mail> KOM 5/3 312 http://wwwinhel.ntc.nokia.com/~jylitalo <work www> +358 40 562 6152 http://www.iki.fi/~jylitalo <public www> "Some tools are used, because its policy, others because they are good."
Description: PGP signature
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#626616: Removed package(s) from unstable
- From: Ansgar Burchardt <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 01:25:50 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>Version: 2.32.0-2+rm Dear submitter, as the package hildon-desktop has just been removed from the Debian archive unstable we hereby close the associated bug reports. We are sorry that we couldn't deal with your issue properly. For details on the removal, please see http://bugs.debian.org/626616 The version of this package that was in Debian prior to this removal can still be found using http://snapshot.debian.org/. This message was generated automatically; if you believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive administrators by mailing email@example.com. Debian distribution maintenance software pp. Ansgar Burchardt (the ftpmaster behind the curtain)
--- End Message ---