Your Web site can be on Top of the Search Engines for less than 99p per Day!

Title: Get your web site to the Top Of

Do you Want a Top Page position for your web site?

YOU can optimize your web site automatically like a Top SEO expert!

For Less than 99p per day!

To find out HOW please go to our web site
www.toppage-guru.com

This is no Gimmick and is the results of years of experience placing web sites onto the top pages of the search engines!

This is how the Top Page Guru automatically optimizes your site to get you a guaranteed top page ranking!

* It automatically optimises the HTML header of your site getting your keywords and meta tags written in the right order and density.

* It generates and installs a proper XML site map to get all of your pages listed on the search engines.

* It intuitively uploads the optimized page into the right folder on your server

* It submits your site every month to the search engines so that once it has got your site onto the top pages you will stay there.

For more about the Top Page Guru please visit our site www.toppage-guru.com

You will be amazed! It has never been so quick and easy to get a top position of the Search Engines

I can't believe how easy it was to optimise my site using Top Page Guru” Glenda S,
Tele Lines Telecom

We are amazed at how easy it was to get a top page position on Google. Top Page Guru really works!” Greg W,
Website Design Z

I thought optimising your site needed expertise and expense, but Top Page Guru made it so easy.
Dave G,
Spanish Lessons Online

Having a top page place for our web site is essential and we have got it with Top Page Guru.” Jamie T,
Online property Auctions