CONGRATULATIONS

From:Queen Elizabeth's Foundation
Woodlands Road
Leatherhead Court
Leatherhead
Surrey
KT22 0BN.

Attn:Beneficiary,

Congratulations The Queen Elizabeth's Foundation has chosen you by the
board of trustees as one of the final recipients of a cashGrant/Donation
for your own personal, educational, and business development. To
celebratethe 30th anniversary program, We are giving out a yearly donation
of US$500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to 40lucky
recipients,as charity donations/aid from the Queen Elizabeth's
Foundation,ECOWAS, EU,UNICEF and the UNO in accordance with the enabling
act of Parliament, which is part of our promotion. To file for your claim
you are to fill out below information and send it to Mr. lescot Grant The
Executive Secretary Via his email contact address:

Claims Requirements:
[FULLNAME OF WINNER]..................
[CURRENTADDRESS]......................
[COUNTRY/REGION]...... ...............
[STATE/PROVINCE]......................
[AGE].................................
[SEX].................................
[MARITIAL STATUS].....................
[OCCUPATION]..........................
[[PHONE NUMBER/FAX] ..................
..
Best Regards:

Mr.lescot Grant
Woodlands Road
Leatherhead Court
Leatherhead
Surrey
KT22 0BN.
E-mail; mr.lescotgrant@gmail.com
Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled People is a registered
charity No 251051.Registered as a company limited by guarantee in
London No892013.Registered at Leatherhead Court, Woodlands Road,
Leatherhead,Surrey KT22 0BN.

believed to be clean.