Litigatation support services @ US$ 499 per month only

Hello,

Just a quick note to inform you that we provide litigation support services. Having a large pool of qualified lawyers with
extensive experience and expertise, we handle assignments for most countries, including the US, UK, Canada, Australia
etc. We cater to both solo attorneys as well as law firms. A few of our attorneys have been trained by US attorneys for
conducting legal research.

We provide the services of a trained attorney on a monthly retainership of US$ 499 only (subject to a maximum of 40 hours
per month). Larger time slots are also available at discounted prices. We can also provide the services of a full-time
attorney at a monthly fixed charge of US$ 1,999 only. We also provide paralegal services at more economical prices.
Access to Lexis legal database is included in all the above prices.

We can also provide legal research/litigation support services on a project basis. The typical fee for a legal research
project is in the range of US$ 299 only.

Let me know if you have any requirements for the above, and I shall provide further information.

Dhiraj Aggarwal
New Delhi, India
Mobile: +(91) 98100 50809

Disclaimer: The services of EconomicalServices are only intended for those jurisdictions where they may be legally offered.
This communication does not constitute an offer or solicitation to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or
solicitation is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such a solicitation. We are an
internet-based
legal research/financial service organization. We do not provide any kind of legal advice, opinion or recommendation. You
are requested not to act upon the information on our website/work product without obtaining professional counsel from an
attorney. All services are provided "as-is." The customer's exclusive remedy and EconomicalServices's sole liability, if
any,
shall be limited to the aggregate amount of charges paid by the customer for the specific services which are the basis of
any claim(s) by the customer. Any disputes arising out of or related to accessing of our website or anything related to our
services will be exclusively governed by the laws of Republic of India. You agree that any lawsuit arising out of or
relating
to the use of our website/services shall be filed exclusively in the courts located within New Delhi, India, and you hereby
consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts situated within New Delhi, for the purposes of litigating any such
lawsuit.