FROM: BARRISTER AWELE BEST

(PHILANTHROPIST)

DEAR GOOD FRIEND,

SUBJECT MATTER: SINCERE COMPENSATION

I TAKE THIS LIBERTY TO INFORM YOU THAT, THE TRANSACTION WE WERE PURSING TOGETHER, FINALLY WORKED OUT BY GOD'S INFINITE MERCY AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW. I HAVE CONSCIENCE AS A HUMAN BEIGN,DUE TO YOUR TREMENDOUS EFFORT AND CONTRIBUTION TO MAKE THINGS WORK OUT IN RETROSPECT.

MEANWHILE, I MUST INFORM YOU THAT, I AM PRESENTLY IN LUXEMBURG FOR NUMEROUS BUSINESS NEGOTIATIONS AND ESTABLISHMENT.I JUST ARRIVED YESTERDAY NIGHT AND CHECKED INN, IN A HOTEL AND DECIDED TO GO DOWN TO THE HOTEL BUSINESS CENTER TO MAIL YOU. NOW, WITH MY SINCERE HEART, I HAVE RAISED AND SIGNED AN INTERNATIONAL CASHIER'S BANK DRAFT, TO THE TUNE OF USD$820,000.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND DECIMAL ZERO-ZERO UNITED STATES DOLLARS) ONLY IN YOUR NAME AS COMPENSATION TO YOUR DEDICATION, HUMANITY AND CONTRIBUTION, AS IT WERE.PLEASE, CONTACT NOW, MY CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY, SHE IS IN THE NAME OF:

MS. WILLIAMS VIVIAN (SECRETARY)
E-Mil: ms_willvivian2000@yahoo.es
TEL: +234-1-816 5543

YOU ARE TO FORWARD TO HER, THE FOLLOWING:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. ADDRESS WHERE YOU CAN RECEIVE THIS DRAFT
3. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER (IF NECESSARY)

SHE WILL ADVISE YOU FURTHER ABOUT THE SHIPMENT OF THE ICBD TO YOUR RESIDENCE ADDRESS OR OFFICE ADDRESS YOU MAY PROVIDE. FEEL FREE TO REACH VIA THIS VERY MAIL ADDRESS. MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE ICBD HAS ONLY VALIDITY PERIOD OF 30 BANKING DAYS.

SO, YOUR EARLY RESPONSE TO THAT EFFECT, SHALL BE ADMIRED. YOU HAVE TO MIND THE DAYS ON ROUTE SHIPMENT.

SINCERELY YOURS,

FROM: BARRISTER AWELE BEST
(PHILANTHROPIST)