Work in Turkey

Auction Express is currently hiring in Turkey  for the positions of Virtual Office Administrative Assistants, part-time and full-time available.  These positions focus on providing administrative assistance in online sales.

About Us:
Auction Express is an exciting business that simplifies the online auction process. We have established sellers who sell items through auctions worldwide providing higher sales profits to clients. These positions will be vital to the success of Auction Express as we continue to expand our business worldwide.

Part-time and full-time positions available, work at home, online.

Part-time: Three hours per day, during either one of these shifts:

9:00am-12:00pm     10:00am-1:00pm     11:00am-2:00pm        12:00pm-3:00pm    1:00pm-4:00pm     2:00pm-5:00pm

Full Time: Six hours per day during either one of these shifts:
9:00am-3:00pm          10:00am-4:00pm    11:00am-5:00pm     12:00pm-6:00pm

Salary
Part-time: 800 (TRY)/month and commission
Full-time: 1,600 (TRY)/month and commission

Professional Qualities:
 Customer focused decision maker
 Demonstrates a high level of personal accountability
 Thinks about the team first over personal agendas

Requirements:
 Internet Access
 Microsoft Office
 Proficient PC user
 Basic Accounting skills
 Basic English

If interested in the proposal please email your resume to:  Jasmin.Kaya@aexpressjobs.com
stating whether you are interested in a full-time or a part-time position.

Thank You,
Auction Express
Jasmin.Kaya@aexpressjobs.com