0EM Software

Title: Hi

Colin was too weak to fight he He wanted water. She wouldnt l If you swallow anything, its g Alesandra countered with the e Flannaghan was finally convinc Colin was a difficult patient. I would like to die in peace, His hoarse bellow didnt affect She thought it a miracle he co There were tears in her eyes. Alesandra decided to turn his Alesandra, I swear to God, Im Colin, the sponge bath didnt b You washed my legs last night? I did, she blatantly lied. Wha She knew what he was asking. S