BMW:2551256003/23.

 Dear Winner!
This is to inform you that you have been selected as the WINNER of A
 brandnew BMW 5 Series car and a cash prize of £500,000.00 of our
 International Awareness Promotion (IAP) held in this Year,7th JANUARY,

2008;BMW  LOTTERY  PROGRAMMEin London,UK.The selection process was

carried out through  random selection in our computerized email

selection system(ESS) from a  database of over 1,000,000email addresses

drawn from all the continents of the world  which you  were elected.The

BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board. To claim your

prize Contact DR BARRIN WHITE of the Fiduciary win Department with the

under listed informations as soon as possible: 1.FULL NAME: , 2.SEX:,

3.AGE: , 4.COUNTRY: , 5.RESIDENCIAL aDDRESS:6.OCCUPATION/POSITION

HELD:7.PHONE NUMBER/FAX:
Regards,
DR BARRIN WHITE
Fiduciary Claims Department (FCD),Email: dr-barrin_white@hotmail.com
Telephone: Phone:+447011135811, Fax  :+447045732141
Contact him with your secret Pin Code x7pwyz2007,and Reference
 Number,:BMW:2551256003/23.