...Serial NO: 08/1055...

The Uk National Lottery
Online Lottery Promo Dept.
Customer Service. Liverpool Regional Centre,
Liverpool, L30 1RD United Kingdom.
Date Notification: 07/08/2008
Your Ref N0:KPL/09-002/JA
Serial NO: 08/1055

Dear Winner

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash
prize of  £1,000,000.00 (British Pounds)  held on the 5th
of January 2008 in London Uk.The selection process was
carried out through random selection in our computerized
email
selection system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email
addresses drawn from which you were selected.

The BRITISH UK. Lottery is approved by the British Gaming
Board.To begin the processing of your prize you are to
contact our fiduaciary claims department for more infomation
as
regards procedures to claim your prize.

Mr. James Hill.
Email: winning_list2008@yahoo.com.hk

Contact him by sending him with the underlisted informations

1.Name.2.Address.3.Nationality.4.Age.5.Occupation.6.Phone/Fax.
Mrs. Stella Ellis