THIS IS TIM=?tis-620?q?=2C_URGENT_!!!=FE?=

How are you and your family? Hope all is well, my name is Sgt. Timothy
Jefferson; I am an American soldier, serving in the military with the army
22nd infantry division. I desperately need your assistance, and got the
courage up to contact you, I know you will be surprise, I just hope you
will assist us. I found your contact information in an address book. I am
seeking your kind assistance to move the sum of US$21m (twenty one million
United States dollars) to you in United States; as far as I can be assured
that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

Source of money:
Some money in US dollars were discovered in dog kennels at a farm house
and guest houses in an estate near one of Saddam old palaces in Baghdad,
Iraq during an operation, and it was agreed by Sgt. Paul, Sgt.1st Class
Daniel and I that some part of this money be shared among us before
informing anybody about it. Since both of them saw the money first, they
did the informing, while I played the outsider to protect our interest.
This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No
compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this
hell hole, in which my brother in-law was killed by a road side bomb last
time You will find the story of this money on the web addresses below;

Http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/a35080-2003apr24
http://www.right-thoughts.us/index.php/weblog/comments/the_first_thing_you_know_ol_saddams_a_millionaire/
http://www.jonathanforeman.com/military/nyp_iraq/04192003_chest.html

The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of
money became a problem for me, even after the initial probe of all
soldiers of our command which I was cleared from; so with the help of a
British contact working here and his office enjoy some immunity, I was
able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble
spot. and it was believes that it belongs to a British/American medical
doctor who died in a raid here in Iraq, and before giving up, trusted me
to hand over the package to his family in United State.
I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of Iraq to
States for you to pick up, and I will discuss this with you when I am sure
that you are willing to assist me, and I believe and pray that my money
will be well secured in your hand.

I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the
assistance you will give to me. One thing I passionately ask from you is
not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject
this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leak of this
information will be very bad for us soldier here in Iraq and tarnish the
reputation of other services men.

I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot, wounded
and survived two suicide bomb attacks by special grace, this and other
reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help, I
honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me as
soon as possible for now my personal email
jefferson.timothy200007@hotmail.com, as this is my only way of
communication until I specify otherwise.

Bless you and your family.
Sgt. Timothy Jefferson