E-mail Legacy Prize Award!!!

TOYOTA NATIONAL LOTTERY
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

We happily announce to you the confirmation of your E-mail Legacy Prize Award. Your email was attached to the following e-Ticket number: 56475600545 188, Serial number 5368/02.which subsequently won you the prize in the second category.

Your email address was selected from a data base of over 100,000 by an email electronic election where your email address emerged as the lucky winner of a cash prize of £488,210.00 (Four Hundred And Eighty Eight Thousand, Two Hundred And Ten Pound Sterling) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.

Therefore, you have been approved to claim your prize legacy fund of £488,210.00 (Four Hundred And Eighty Eight Thousand, Two Hundred And Ten Pound Sterling).To claim your E-mail Legacy Prize

Winning, you are to fill out the information required in the verification form and establish contact via e-mail to our overseas fiduciary claims agent with the information below:

OVERSEAS CLAIMS UNIT
Fiduciary Agent
Contact Person: Mr. P.B. Kings
Email: ref.remittanceunit14@yahoo.it

VERIFICATION FORM

FULL NAMES:
ADDRESS:
SEX AND AGE:
PHONE NUMBER:
OCCUPATION:
TICKET NUMBER:
AMOUNT WON:
COUNTRY:

Good luck from me and members of staff of the TOYOTA NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Carl A. Moore.
Online coordinator for NATIONAL LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program.

© Copyright 1996-2007 THE NATIONAL LOTTERY Inc.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline