CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

FROM THE DESK OF:MRS AJAHA AHMED.
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)
BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT,
OFFSHORE OFFICE,ACCRA GHANA.
Dear,
I am the Bill and Exchange(assistant) Manager of the Africa development  Bank, MRS AJAHA AHMED.
In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of USD$11.300.000 (ELEVEN  MILLION THREE HUNDERS U.S.A DOLLARS). In an account that belongs to one of  our foreign customer who died along with his wife and two children in July  2000 in a plane crash. Since we got information about his death, we have  been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because
we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or  relation to the deceased, as indicated in our banking guidelines but  unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died  alongside with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.
It is therefore upon this discovery that I in my department now decided to  make this business proposals to you and release the money to you as next of  kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since  nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank  treasury as unclaimed fund. The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such money remains unclaimed after five years, the money will be  transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The request of foreigner in this transaction is necessary because our late  customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a  foreigner. We agree that 27% of this money will be for you as foreigner  partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account,3% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 70% would be for me  and my colleague, after which we shall visit your country for disbursement  according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate  transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank,
and send your account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy  and effective communication and location where the money will be remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or e-mail the text of  the application which you shall retype and fax to our foreign remittance  maneger,for easy execution of the transaction.
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100%  hitch-free on both side. As all required arrangement have been made for the  transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this  letter.

Trusting to receive your urgent reply through my alternative Email :  mrs.ajaha@yahoo.fr
Best regards.
MRS AJAHA AHMED.
.BILL AND EXCHANGE (ASSIST.)MANAGER,