The Chinese modern paintings and calligraphy auction website will start a trying of auctions.

The Chinese modern paintings and calligraphy auction website will start a trying of auctions.

The Chinese modern paintings and calligraphy auction website of www.shlptd2.com will be invested to a construction of a exhibition and sales hall. And the first trying of auction will be held at 1st.Nov ,2007 .
In order to have a good opening to encourage collections and to benefit the artists, we base ourselves upon " Zero profits" to the trying of the auction. And we offer the most preferential price at the opening . Welcome all the collections and friends to join the autions..

                        《中国现代书画家作品拍卖网》首办试拍卖活动

《中国现代书画家作品拍卖网》ww.shlptd2.com 将于2008年投资建设展销厅。为学习,积累拍卖活动经验,2007年11月1日,在网上首次举办试拍卖。
为开好局,鼓励收藏,让利书画家,试拍立足"零利润",以极优惠的价格开盘,欢迎收藏界朋友届时参加。