LA PRIMITIVA {YOUR EMAIL HAS WON}

{Award Distribution Center}
Calle Humanes 11,
28809 Madrid.
Spain

Dear Prize Winner,

We are happy to inform you that your email address have emerged a winner of
One Million Euros (?1,000,000.00) Euros. Congratulations to you as we bring to
your notice this result from La Primitiva FREE PROMOTION.

Below is the contact of your claims agency, you are to contact the agency
below to begin the processing of your prize.

Stallion Mega Claims Agency
Avda. De America, 38. 28083 Madrid, Spain.
Tel.: +34 634 086 193
Email: infostallionmega@yahoo.de
Mr. Lewis Saux {Claim Agent}

Listed below is your Ticket and Prize Winning numbers. Quote these numbers in
your correspondence with your claims agent Mr. Lewis Saux.

PROMOTION DATE: 22nd of  November 2007
PRIZE WINNING NUMBER: SLPD/100327/15/001/07
EMAIL TICKET NUMBER: 0542/00653/IPS

You are required to send the following information?s with your full names,
Contact telephone and fax numbers, Contact Address.

Congratulations once again from all our member staffs and thank you for being
part of our promotions program.

Warm Regards,
Dr. Juan Rodriguez.
{PROMOTIONS DIRECTOR}