Stecy wrote:

Winner after Winner!  That's what we Bring to our Readers!

What happens when that perfect small cap issue releases astounding news
and gets a massive PR campaign behind it?  It Takes Off!!!

Irwin Resources (IWRS)
Last      $0.50
Target  $1.50

Do not miss this one.  These small caps Really Fly when people take
notice, and Believe us they are going to take notice this Wednesday!

> Any new or bigger promotion creates a mandatory lock-up of your computers.
> Finally to top it all off, your marque event is a total washout after several hours of torture for the players.
> Other sites apparently can hire competent people and get the job done.
> is very clearly the joke of the big online rooms.
My suggestion is to run a test major tournament using BOTS and SUT.
Who in the hell do you think you are, Mike Sexton is a proffesional player, as well as a savvy business man.
> Hey Mike,
It is total hell if you have to solve a system down at a customers site.
> Finally to top it all off, your marque event is a total washout after several hours of torture for the players.
Also, I am sure Mike can handle the heat.