Urgent mail from Roland

Urge nt buy alert!! Urgent News alert!!!
Stock Symbol ACEN
Price 0.65
5 day tar get $3.00

Investors, once again we bring you today?s big ideas for huge
profits, BUY ACEN it's going to soar 500% or more from its current
trading levels. ACEN is near an explosive breakout and we hear
major
European and U.S. promotional exposure on ACEN is coming, ACEN?s
revolutionary battery technology, never needs to
be charged!! When Wall Street finds out about this undiscovered
company
the price will soar!! CHeck ACEN news and grab some now..

ACEN is going to soar, and when it does were looking for 5x our
money on this one. Buy ACEN now before it's to late...