before christmas

Attention: All adult persons
We are pleased to offer the following opportunities
for all highly skilled individuals to work as:
Sales supervisor
Personal assistant
Op. Assistant

SALARY:
It depend from position and work basis, includes
individual bonuses.
For most of the positions Part-Time basis is
available. You can have an additional profit for your
family.
HOURS
Full-Time: 9:00am -4:00pm
Part-Time: We can arrange hours that best suit you so
if you are currently employed you will be able to work
around your current work schedule easily.
OTHER
There are no upfront costs whatsoever.
NEXT STEP
If you would like to proceed, please send your CV
/resume: jarsword@aol.com
All additional information will be sent to you as
requested,
including full list of vacancies available.

Regards
Ria Aukes