Please confirm your signup

The big announcement is coming out very soon and this one is going to
triple in a matter of days.  Did they strike the mother load?  We can't say.
All we can say for now is that this revelation is going to be huge, and will
cause a rush on this issue.  The time to get in is now!

Price: $O.77
Projected: $2.30
Rating: 5/5

This is the break you've been waiting for!  Spice up your holdings with
AUNI and WIN! Watch AUNI soar on Friday 27 oct.
---
ORANGE COUNTY, California (CNN) -- On October 12, Ruben Navarrette Jr. penned a pompous commentary for CNN.com ("Minutemen have a right to be idiotic"). His litany of name-calling and bogus accusations against The Minuteman Project membership places him solidly in the category of propagandist journalists who "spin" their stories to suit their bias -- valid facts and objectivity be damned.
DENVER, Colorado (AP) -- A powerful snowstorm dumped 18 inches of snow in parts of the Colorado mountains and spread eastward Thursday, snarling traffic and shutting down dozens of school districts.
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on Thursday said the quality of the armaments utilized by Iraq pales compared to those wielded by the United States, and he empathizes with the frustrations Iraqi leaders face because of this.