our oil last REPORT

News item of oil-field discovery to send TXHE flying!!!

corporation: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
last price :     $0.08
Target Price:      $O.27

You can see a trademark new entrance into the Red Hot energy segment.
Texhoma's executive model projected profits with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the income statement account is going
to show with oil at its current price?  We call them HUGE profits!  But it's the information of this latest oil-field discovery
that is really going to produce this one take off!!!

With a union of staid, proven management, Highly
Lucrative producing sector, and UNTHINKABLE Novelty, this stock
is going to fly on Tuesday!!!

Partners should snap up TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Breeze is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the great statement that
make these stocks detonate!!!