aphrodisiac tort

You may not be aware of  A B S Y , but you should be, because this company
represents a terrific profit opportunity for early investors.
Rumor's circulating and keeping the focus on the company's news.

Date : 07/06/06
Company Name : ABSOLUTESKY INC
S y m b o l : A B S Y Timing is everything!
Profits of 200-400 % EXPECTED
Current Price : $0.95
7 weeks high : $1
Recommendation : BUY

We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading Alert on
A B S Y  last time.
Get  A B S Y  first thing tomorrow, this is going to explode next 2-3 days!!!
Put  A B S Y  on your radar's now.
Urgent watch alert for all members starting now.