NOTIFICATION - Bottoming Stock?

Investor Alert - WE HAVE A RUNNER !
So if you haven't done your DD yet, you better hurry because it appears that the huge move is about to start. Best stock for Year 2006 - read the story and you will s e e f o r y o u r s e l f.

Trade Date : 2006, Feb 10
Company Name : Dark Dynamite, Inc.
Symbol : DKDY
Opening Price : $1.38
3-5 Day Trading : $5

We see big things happening everyday, so we say keep your eye on DKDY and watch for a big movement !!! This company has dropped big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have another big one. The stocks we profile show a significant increase in stock price and sometimes in days, not months or years. Our mission is to claw our way through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack.
New news expected this comming week.
Good luck and trade out at the top!!!