News for Forward-Thinking Investors

SHORT AND EET
The key to erious money through investing
is not to owd.

Make istake: Our mission at SmallCap-Investors is
to he thousands of underperforming
companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack
the ap DIAMOND that can make you r i c h.
More often than not, the stocks nificant
increase in stock price and sometimes s, not months or years.
We have come across what we feel hose rear deals
that the public has eard about yet.

Investment Times Alert: S T R O N G
Harbin Pingchuan ical: P G C N
Current Price: $1.19
Thursday 1.05 - UP 0.14 (13.33%)
Shares anding: 20 Million
Market talization: $6 Million
Short arget: $2.25
12month t: $8

Remember the gains from our recent ecommendations...

It is only tter of time before it is released out
into the investment community and ke it to the moon.

TRADING
Put it on ur screen now !!!
The key to making serious ugh investing
is not to ow the crowd.