23.45
5.45
9.95
4.95
8.00
5.95
9.95

The first part was obvious, the second obscure but hardly concealed. The Two referred to the armys intelligence arm, G-2, and the file was just that, an event or a revelation uncovered by intelligence personnel in Paris-7 yrs ago and removed from the data banks. It was an amateurs attempt to use intelligence gibberish by misusing it. Unlock meant key-Jesus, Swayne was an idiot! Using his notepad, Alex wrote out the notation as he knew it to be: Randolph Gates will not consider the appointment for a Major Craft or Croft or even Christopher, for the f could be an s. (But) we need Crft on his staff. The key is to use the information in our G-2 file about Gates in Paris seven years ago, said file removed and in our possession. If that was not the exact translation of Swaynes insertion, it was