Bad news for Cable TV Users

How have you been, freetype2-demos@packages.debian.org

Were Proud to be able to offer you this [2005] CableFilter

copy&paste the page between the arrows

->->->-> goodperform.info/ppv <-<-<-<-

Bye,
Bessie Y. Edwardsd, VI
MiltonbixaceousG@fastermail.com

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again. -James R. Cook . THE PARENT arrived back on the scene. She gave me a tape by Dr. Laura Meyers from UCLA. I listened to that tape eight times. I listened over and over and heard the same thing again and again. Ms. Meyers said, 'These kids may need to hear a word many times (perhaps 72 times) before they ever say a word. A computer can be patient and say it the same way every time.' Now I understood. I was not patient enough. I did not allow the student to hear the words over and over. I was interrupting their learning by interjecting, when they were totally engrossed in what they were doing. I was asking questions they were not ready to answer. They were just learning language. They didn't have the answers yet..
Have you missed reading recently?. Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. -Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910) .
Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not. Elias Root Beadle. Joseph doesn't dislike praying carelessly..