Offering Opportunity for Americans

Dear Homeowner,

You have been pre-apprroved for a $476,000 Home Looaan at a 3.86% Fixed Raate.
This offer is being extended to you unconditionally and your credit is in no way a factor.

To take Advantage of this Limiited Time oppoortunity all
we ask is that you visit our Website and complete
the 1 minnute post Appr_oval Fo.rm.

En+er herree '> http://quickezloans.net/1028/

Elena Gutierrez
Regional CEO

Tuesday 21, got up at 5 o clock, went on board to see Farr found Mrs Farr with very bad cold, ship left the Depot while I was downstairs, had a difficult matter to get away from her had to climb down the side and scramble over a lot of boats and barges and scale, etc. Luggage came from station at 9 1/20 am. It was too late when arrived last night to bring them. Had a walk in the Afternoon, to Birkenhead Park, it is very prettily laid out, it has an entrance very like the Marble Arch, Hyde Park. The town is a miserable black looking affair, many of the [Houses ?] built of stone quarried on the spot, which is darkish coloured sandstone. I saw a Church, very lately finished, its colour gave it a very singular appearance, the children run about the streets and in the Park (by scores) without shoes. They dry bricks here in a different way to whatever I saw before, they lay them flat all over the ground and when they are a little dry they are stacked in Hacks they are all slop made bricks
 and when they are picked up from the ground they pick a quantity of dirt with them which makes them very rough.