Not returning my emails anymore?

Good day to you sir,

If your message above does not load, check the
link below for your important news!

newsmeds.info

Thanks Alot,
Edwina Schmidt

orange watermellon cyan plum
Wasn't Dick missing talking on the street?. Toren came to me at age 32 months. He had 2 words: Ma Ma and Bye Bye. He could not focus, but ran around the room. His mother was convinced I was going to have him cured by his third birthday. I told her I was no miracle worker, but we'd do what we could during the next 4 months. Immediately we started structuring Toren's day. I went home and worked up a program called 'Toren's Nouns'. The first day I showed Toren the program, he looked at it for 10-15 seconds and then left the computer. The next day he stayed about 30 seconds. Each day he built up more time at the computer. By the second week, he would sit on my lap for 10 minutes pressing whichever word he wanted to hear. But he spoke no sounds, no words. Three weeks passed. I began berating myself. 'See, Jo, you thought this noun program was so great. Look at Toren, he's not learning anything.' The fourth week Toren walked over to the computer, picked up the overlay from the IntelliK eys keyboard, pointed to 10 different words and approximated each word. That day, I cried..
Weren't those plumbers practicing talking last month?. AUDIENCE: Yes..