Link Exchange?

 I found your website in the google search engine for a free online gaming website keyword and I see you link several sites similar to ours and I was wondering if you'd be interested in a link exchange with our site. We have around 10,000-15,000 uniques daily which is pretty good and have quite a steady flow of return traffic. If your interested, please reply and let us know!!!

I can offer you a FULL SITE link exchange with 1 to 50 free online game sites like 8th Dimension - Free Online Games

We have over 500 different urls ALL over the internet, here are just a few LESS popular ones of them for this ONE site. If one doesn't work, try another!!!

If you have ANY questions at all, please feel free to ask, no such thing as a stupid question. I'd love to link exchange with ANY and ALL sites that you can with, the more the merrier~!

You can reply to this email directly or you can reply via the contact form on the website. Email: web8d@usa.com or the contact page "/contact.php" on the website.

P.S. If you want to take your email and any associated email addresses out of the search engine you can by replying and just asking to be removed.

Thank You,
Eric Randalf
eric8@devils.com | webmaster@8thd.tk

This message is NOT SPAM. The reply to address is real and I even have included my phone number in my contact information. However, if you would like to be removed from future messages please reply with remove and I will include you in my do not mail list. You will be removed IMMEDIATELY within 24 hours maximum.

To no longer recieve emails from us, please reply with subject "Remove Please" and empty message or send snail mail to following address:
Postmaster Newsletter
38000 E. Sperah Rd. Suite # 810
San Diego, CA 91302